Weston Home Curtis I Upholstered Bed with Wingback Nailhead Headboard, Multiple Colors and Sizes

Weston Home Curtis I Upholstered Bed with Wingback Nailhead Headboard, Multiple Colors and Sizes

  • Set includes a headboard, footboard, side rails and wooden slats
  • Foam filled tufted wingback headboard with stylish nailhead trim
  • Bed is fully upholstered in linen
  • Dark espresso solid wood legs
  • Box spring or foundation required with the mattress
  • Bed ships in 2 boxes
  • Set up dimensions: 82.7 inches long x 64.2 inches wide x 52.8 inches high
  • Internal Mattress Opening: 75.6 inches long x 55.3 inches wide
  • Assembly required
  • Mattresses sold separately
Indulge your bedroom dcor with Weston Home Curtis I Upholstered Bed with Wingback Nailhead Headboard. Beautiful nailhead trim accent and cushion button tufted headboard, inspired by Hollywood style bed will bring elegance to your master suite. Neutral upholstery color gives endless opportunities to show your individual style in bedding. Add some throw pillows to create a restful space for yourself or your guests.

Weston Home Curtis I Upholstered Bed with Wingback Nailhead Headboard, Multiple Colors and Sizes
Brand
Weston Home
Manufacturer Part Number
68315BQ-BL[BD]
Material
Upholstered
Assembled Product Weight
118.926 lb
Finish
Espresso
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
69.13 x 83.85 x 52.75 Inches
Weston Home Curtis I Upholstered Bed with Wingback Nailhead Headboard, Multiple Colors and Sizes

0 comments:

Post a Comment